Why do you need to choose us?
Main stages of our cooperation with you
- 1 day. Your call or online order
- 3 days. Drawing and 3D model development. Product price calculation (for part, press-form and die).
- 1-3 days. The signing of the treaty and pre-payment.
- 65-90 days. Manufacturing, controlling and supervising of the press-form and die production.
- 5 days. Press-form and die test, model accommodation.
- 1-3 days. The signing of the treaty for parts molding manufacturing.
- Serial production of your products according to your order.
What do we suggest?
Manufacture of plastic products
For production of plastic products according to the request, special equipment is often used: injection molding machines, extruders, extrusion blow molding machines.
Using of pre-designed by our engineers dies and press forms gives possibility to follow all requirements of technical specifications.
Molding of plastic products under pressure is carried out using modern injection molding machines, extrusion of polymers is carried out using extrusion lines and different types of polymeric raw materials: polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS), polypropylene (PP), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plastic (ABS), polyamide (PAS).
The speed of plastic products manufacturing has an impact on the profitability of the product, so except using of high-quality modern injection molding machines and extrusion lines, it is often practiced to use several molds or dies at once to speed up the process.